At Southwire, one of our most important missions is to give back to the communities where we live and work. Corporate philanthropy is not a separate function, operating isolated from other areas of the business. Rather, it’s a crucial part of how we do business. It directly impacts our relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, our friends and neighbors and other key stakeholders.
Southwire's corporate giving occurs in two separate ways - financial support through monetary contributions and the sharing of time and talent through volunteer efforts. Often, we combine the two and our efforts increase exponentially. In some cases, we join with other organizations in true partnerships that create much farther-reaching impacts than any single group could produce alone.
- Non-profit organizations that benefit areas where Southwire employees live and work.
- Organizations that combine, where possible, the time and talent of Southwire employees with financial resources.
- Organizations that create mutual benefits for Southwire and its employees, communities and customers
- Organizations with values that align with the vision and values of Southwire Company and its shareholders: Growing Green, Living Well, Giving Back, Doing Right and Building Worth. Visit www.southwire.com/sustainability to learn more.
- Organizations that fall within one of the following areas of focus:
- Education (includes STEAM, workforce development, etc.)
- Environmental (includes preservation, environmental studies, environmental stewardship education and initiatives, clean technologies and innovation, etc.)
- Customer Support (includes customer and affiliate charitable initiatives)
- Community (including, but not limited to programs that serve underprivileged community members, arts and culture, diversity and inclusivity initiatives, etc.)
If your registered non-profit organization is interested in applying for a donation from Southwire Company, please use the link at the top right of this page to complete an online application for consideration. All charitable donations are reviewed by a corporate charitable donations committee. Please allow ample time for review, recommendations and response.