• The Maxis® Xtreme™ Bender incorporates multiple shoe groups for a lightweight highly transportable bender. • Billet aluminum pendant for increased durability. • Quick change control cable. • Compact removable handle to reduce interference with bends. • Industry leading 5 year warranty. • Designed to work with competitor products.
• A complete bending solution for 2.5-4” EMT, IMC, and GRC Conduit • Truly one man setup and operation • Dual action long stroke cylinder means no more adjustting cylinder height 3,000 PSI integrated pump offers same bending force, with less maintenance • Self rasiing mast section offers superior stability • Convenient storage for shoes, sleds, and collars, no additional storage needed • One shot shoes means no resetting bend • Includes Southwire easy load conduit collars
BENDstation™ RIGID WORK STATION A COMPREHENSIVE CONDUIT BENDING WORK STATION FOR 3/4” AND 1” GRC AND IMC.
• Ratcheting system designed to make bending 3/4” and 1” IMC and Rigid Conduit 40% easier than competitive products • Internal multiple start position ratchet mechanism makes bending more ergonomic, safer, and more accurate • Incorporated chain vise for cutting and threading operations
• A comprehensive conduit bending work station for EMT • Ergonomic working height makes bending EMT safer, easier, and more accurate • A 60” ruler is incorporated on the working surface for quick and accurate marking • Unique speed vise designed specifically to hold conduit and unistrut, helps make cutting quicker and safer
A SCHEDULE 40/ SCHEDULE 80 PVC AND ROUND THERMOSETTING CONDUIT BENDER
• Durable black powder coating for increased corrosion resistance • Chrome plated reflectors for maximum reflection of infared energy for a faster bend • Label includes NEC bending tables • Bright green indicator light to advise when unit is turned “ON”
• REPETITIVELY PERFORM RELIABLE BENDS: Performs common bends, such as stubby-ups, offset, back-to-back and saddle bends • LARGE SERRATED STEP: Provides greater control and helps prevent slippage when applying force • EASY TO READ: Raised and highly visible bender markings are cast on both sides of the bender head, making measurements easy to read no matter how you bend it • BUILT FOR WORK: The durable cast aluminum head is built to provide lasting durability, extra strength and to withstand rugged jobsites • GROOVED HOOK: prevents Conduit from slipping, twisting or rolling when performing bends