Armorlite ® Type MC - PVC Jacketed
- Lightweight Aluminum Interlocked Armor with Overall PVC Jacket.
- 600 Volts.
- Copper Power Conductors.
- THHN/THWN Insulated Singles.
- Sunlight Resistant.
- Green Insulated Grounding Conductor.
- Sizes AWG 14 through AWG 2. Rated VW-1.
Southwire Armorlite ® Type MC Cable - "flame retardant sunlight resistant PVC Jacket" is suitable for use as follows:
- Direct burial applications, installation in concrete and where exposed to cinder fills, strong chlorides, caustic alkalis, or vapors of chlorine or of hydrochloric acids.
- Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings.
- Power, lighting, control, and signal circuits.
- Fished or embedded in plaster.
- Concealed or exposed installations
- Places of Assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520.5.
- As aerial cable on a messenger.
- Installation in cable tray and approved raceways.
- Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) & 645.5(D)(2).
- Class I Div. 2, Class II Div 2, & Class III Div. 1 Hazardous Locations.