- For use in internal wiring of electrical equipment, control panels, and appliances or for use as motor leads.
- For use as permitted in NEC Article 310 for sizes 14 AWG - 4 AWG.
Select a set of products below for more information:
Standards & References
- ASTM B3
- Voltage: 600V, AWM 3237 - 1000V
- UL 44 - Type SIS; 90°C; 14 - 4 AWG
- CSA C22.2 No. 127 - Type CL1251; 125°C
- CSA C22.2 No. 210 - AWM I A/B; 125°C
- Oil Resistant
- Gasoline and gasoline vapor resistant
- Suitable for switchboard wire
- RoHS-2 Compliant
- AWM 3173 125°C / 3237 105°C
- UL 758 - Appliance Wire
- Conductors: Flexible stranded bare copper;
- Insulation: Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Colors: All Colors available; Stripes available upon request
There are no downloadable resources for this product.