- 105°C Flexible Cord 300 Volts
- Extra Flexible Copper Conductors
- PVC Insulation and PVC Jacket
- Black Jacket
- Rated -34°C to +105°C • Rated as Hard-Usage Service Cord
- Flame Retardant Meets UL VW-1 and CSA FT1 and FT2 Flame Tests
- Approved for Outdoor Use • Provides Premium Oil Resistance and Water Resistance and Flexibility
Southwire Type SJTOOW Flexible Cords are permitted for use as specified by Article 400 and related articles of the 2011 National Electrical Code. Some typical applications for Type SJTOOW Cords include wiring for industrial machinery, washing machines and various other large appliances, heavy-duty tools, motors, and temporary electrical power and lighting installations for construction sites. Type SJTOOW Cords are suitable for use in (i) dry locations not to exceed minimum -34°C or maximum 105°C; or (ii) wet locations or other applicable locations - may be completely immersed in water - when exposed to oil or coolant at temperatures not to exceed 60°C. Type SJTOOW cords are ideal for flex applications in harsh environments where the highest degree for oil resistance and extended service life are essential.