- Service Entrance Cable, Type SE, Style U
- 600 Volt
- Copper Conductors Individual Conductors
- Rated XHHW-2 or THHN/THWN
- Copper Concentric Neutral
- Jacket and Individual Conductors Sunlight Resistant
Southwire Type SE, service entrance cable is primarily used to convey power from the service drop to the meter base and from the meter base to the distribution panelboard; however, the cable may be used in all applications where Type SE cable is permitted. SER may be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C. Voltage rating is 600 volts.