CSA Teck90 Power Cable
- 1000 V Multiconductor, Teck 90 Cable
- 8 and larger AWG, XLP insulation
- Aluminum Interlocked Armor
- Inner and Outer PVC jackets
- Rated HL (Hazardous Locations)
- 600V UL Type MC
For exposed or concealed wiring in wet or dry locations. For use in ventilated, non-ventilated and ladder type cable troughs and ventilated flexible cableway in wet or dry locations. Cable is sunlight resistance. Typical applications are for power, lighting and control circuits in: pulp and paper mills, steel mills, food processing plants, commercial centers, mines, generating stations, refineries, industrial plants and chemical plants.